- 3.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months*
- A great low rate with no annual fee
- Pay down balances faster
- Simplify your monthly payments
The No-Fee Scotiabank® Value VISA® Credit Card Review
|This card is||The Regular Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 15
|Intro APR (%)||3.99% *|
|Intro Period||6 months on BT*|
|Regular APR (%)||16.99%*|
|Grace Period||See Terms**|
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
To apply for the card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student VISA card
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Supports the University of Ottawa at no cost for you; Earn 1 MBNA Rewar...